Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Are you sitting down?

My house has been clean for 2 days! I know...I told you to sit down! I cleaned the kitchen and family room yesterday, and it is still clean today. I have done dishes 2 days in a row. I must be sick. When I was mopping yesterday, Robby came in and jokingly said, "I need the camera, you are mopping". He knows I HATE mopping. To make it more amazing, I was using the big rag mop which is really hard for me to use, so I usually use the sponge mop, which Robby says doesn't clean well. I hadn't vacuumed yet as of tonight, so as a way for Emily to get out of going to bed, she comes to me and says, "You need to vacuum before we go to bed so we can run away from the vacuum and scream". So I even vacuumed! Like I said, I'm sick!

Update on the kids...Emily rode her bike all the way to and from school yesterday. She was so happy to show all her friends that she could ride all by herself. She has been my big helper and wanting to be a part of everything I am doing lately. Nathan is good ol' Nathan. He is so good at giving snuggles. All you have to say is "Nathan, give me snuggles", hold your arms open, and he will run toward you and give you the best hugs. Of course then Emily wants in and we get a good family snuggle going on! Nathan fell off the little chair in the family room and met the side of the kid table and has a nice mark down the side of his face. Robby thinks we should call him Scar (from Lion King) because his scratch is about in the same place.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog girl!!! You have such a cute little family! You are such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete