Thursday, May 14, 2009

Preschool

My little girl graduated from preschool! Wednesday was her last day of class, and Friday they'll have a swim party. Today (Thursday) Emily went over to Field to be tested to see if she can get into Kindergarten next year. We'll get the results back soon I hope.

I'm torn between wanting her in Kindergarten because that's where she is academically, but I'm not sure she'll be fine maturity wise being the youngest in class. Just a mother's fear.

When I asked Emily what the teacher asked her, she walked quickly away from me and said she said nothing to the teacher. "Oh great, you're attitude had to come out this morning" was my thought at that point! She then told me she told the teacher she didn't want to play the game because her whole body hurt, and she can't play if she hurts...Really, child?

These are the pictures I took of Emily on her last day of preschool. Nathan has begun to ham it up for the camera, so after I took the first picture (I love that smile she's giving), Nathan had to run over and get in the picture too!




No comments:

Post a Comment