Sunday, June 14, 2009

Saturday the Great

On Saturday we were able to have lots of fun. Saturday morning we went as a big family to see the movie UP. It was wonderful and I recommend all seeing it! It was the first time either Emily or Nathan had been to the theatre, and they both did awesome! Thank you Mom for this wonderful movie! Thanks for taking all of the family! Love you!



Next, Mom, Kathryn, Jessica, Allison and I set out for a spoiling adventure! For our mother's day gift from Kathryn, she treated us to lunch at Cafe Rio and then for a pedicure. Cafe Rio was fabulous, and even as full as I was, I wanted more!



I have never had a pedicure before, so this was really a treat for me. My feet were so bad, and now they feel and look so much better. Plus, I went bold and got red toenail polish painted on my toes. All the while I read my new book Code of Honor by Betsy Brannon Green. Good times! Thank you Kathryn for making me feel like a queen and grateful I'm a mom so I could get spoiled by you! Love you!
While we were out having our girl's day, Robby took the kids to the mall and they had a "Date with Daddy" and ate pizza for lunch. Unfortunately, they were .66 cents short to buy 2 carousel tokens. Oh well, there's always next time! Thank you Robby for allowing me to have so much fun! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the ULTRA SWEET comment you sent me. I love the UP layout! What a creative IDEA!! Again thank you and have a wonderful weekend Kim!

    ReplyDelete